Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sketch-a-day 023

So. Here is my Styles and Concepts class assignment. Did I miss the mark on the likeness? Entirely. But I try not to see these things as failures. This is just an experiment. Yeah. An experiment. Pretty much a speedpaint that was taken a bit further than usual. Started it from scratch at 8 pm. It is now 4 am. I'd say 6 hours or less in total.

Now that it's done... I'm thinking I'm gonna put on an episode of hell's kitchen on hulu and fall asleep. Wish I had some Andy Griffith Show instead though. 

Oh, and if you are wondering who this is supposed to be, well. If someone can guess it, that I haven't told, I'll do a sketch-a-day specially for you. But bless your mind if you can actually get it. 

9 comments:

Oscar Woodruff said...

Barf from Spaceballs was what came to mind upon immediate inspection. I googled the character to double check and some of the attributes are incorrect or incomplete, but I'm sticking with Barf. Barf is my final answer.

Unknown said...

I'm gonna say Barf, too.

Mike Puncekar said...

I tired to hard to get rid of the wookie look... completely forgot about the hairy john candy look.

Mike Puncekar said...

Oh, no. Not him...

Dave Armstrong said...

is this not seth rogan as a bear?

Mike Puncekar said...

Well I'll be damned. Dave is correct, and I also can't remember if I told quinn or pat... so... YOU WIN.

Lemme know what you want me to draw for you how ever you feel like contacting me. We'll meet at the Mexican place, get food poisoning. have good times.

Seriously, if you got it legitimately... bless you child.

Jeffrey Lai said...

just found your blog~
seriously amazing work!

Dave Armstrong said...

For my super personal love-infused sketch-a-day, i think i would like some pirates fighting something ridiculous...perhaps a giant rubber ducky(i'll leave that up to you)

Mike Puncekar said...

Sounds good! It's next on the chopping block for tommorrow