Monday, March 17, 2008

{A Girl and a Pyro}

Finally have some sketches here to put up.

The first sketch is one of many but one of the one's I liked. During my sophomore review, the review at CCAD that determines whether you keep on chugging or not, to draw more women. I was also told to draw more environments. I agree with both on probably an exponential level, especially environments. I could probably count how many I've done in my life. So I drew this girl.

The second sketch is just of a pyro, inspired by Team Fortress 2 by quite a bit. Didn't really push myself on this one at all, but he was just too much fun to draw.

Hoping to do some painting really soon, maybe some studies or something to kind of help me climb out of my comfortable little hole I've dug for myself over the years. I've always thought I started to stylize too soon, but I sure haven't done anything about it. 

 

No comments: